■Service: Web solutions, Internet service, IT equipment and operations services, Data communications and data security.
■Address: Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Fulfill assignments from direct superior and omplete assigned tasks on time
- Ensure the quality of work always higher or at least meet superior’s expectation
- Get used with the Application Under Test (AUT) quickly. Verifies whether the AUT works properly as designed (based on test requirements or system specifications).
- Create individually or coordinate with teammates in Test cases development. Follow the standard test design of the team
- Do individually or coordinate with teammates in TCs maintenance to ensure the test suite is having a good coverage
- Get necessary testing environments configured correctly as needed to complete the assigned tasks
- Run tests (manual test/automation test) against AUT builds/releases during its development lifecycle
- Create good and effective bugs report. Log/submit defects into Bug Tracking system correctly. Follow up exactly the Bug Tracking process (about open, monitor, update, close, reopen)
- Communicate issues to superior in timely manner
- Report testing status and test results to superior (Project Leader or direct manager) accurately and in timely manner
- Study themselves to upgrade software testing skills or related technologies to Software testing
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 – 18:00
- OT: depending on projects and bonus will be calculated by Labour Law
■Salary (USD): $1.500 (net)
- Bachelor IT University or relevant background experience.
- At least 1 year software testing experience in developing, executing and maintaining test cases, performing testing techniques, reporting software issues, report testing status and results.
- Has a basic knowledge of testing methodologies & techniques and the defect reporting process.
- Sufficient knowledge/experience working with Microsoft or Linux/UNIX based operating system(s).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Able to understand well documents in English (here are test requirements or system specifications) to collect requirements for TCs development
- Able to write TCs based on test requirements
- Able to maintain and execute the test suite
- Able to perform ‘special’ tests such as ad-hoc testing, boundary testing, acceptance test, etc.
- Able to write bug reports for complicated defects
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of given software products.
- Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Experience creating Automation Test Scripts is a plus.
- Experience working with an Onshore/Offshore Outsourcing Model is a big plus
- Good at all 4 English skills (Level 2 ~ TOEIC 550)
- A permanent position with an attractive career path.
- Join a dynamic, young and friendly project team.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- 13th month bonus program.
- Monthly event with project team members.
- Quaterly events with company employees.
- Yearly company trip.
- Other bonueses: Lunch, Fuel, Internet.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Support for sports activities: Football, Table tennis.
■Interview step: 2 round (just go to office once)
- 1st round: Technical Leader
- 2nd round: Head Office